EnChroma Return and Exchange Policy
Before activating the 60-day return policy guarantee for all products purchased directly through eu.enchroma.com, please consider the following:
WAIT FOR IT...
you wear your glasses:
colourblind type? Take the test to confirm.
If not, let's get you the right ones
- exchanges are always FREE.
Don't be afraid to email us. We are
happy to discuss any questions or concerns.
Don't be afraid to give us a call. We are happy to discuss any questions or concerns.
+44 (0) 1341 407918
Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm CET excluding public holidays
We want you to be satisfied with your EnChroma glasses and we stand behind our products! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we offer a 60-day, worry-free return policy for all products purchased directly through enchroma.com.au.
Return Policy Details
- Eyewear may be returned within 60 days of the date we shipped your order for a full refund. A credit will be issued in the form of amount tendered for the original transaction. Steps to return an item are listed in the section below. Please repack item carefully in its original condition and include all packing materials. Feel free to keep the balloons.
- Please include your order number or packing list. Please note that we are not able to cover the cost of return shipping for returns from outside Australia.
- This return policy only applies to purchases made on our website (enchroma.com.au). If your product was purchased elsewhere or at an authorised eye care professional, please contact the original retailer.
- Product should be returned with any accessories that were included with the product (with the exception of the balloons). If the item is damaged or incomplete, the returned item may not be accepted or a processing fee may be applied.
- Late returns may be refused or assessed a processing fee, depending on the circumstances.
- No refunds or store credits are offered beyond 60 days.
How Do I Make a Gift Return?
If you received EnChroma glasses as a gift and would like to make a return, please follow the return process above. The refund will be processed within 1 to 5 business days after the returned item is received. The refund will be credited to the original purchaser and form of payment. The original purchaser should receive an email notification after an additional 3 to 7 business days following the refund processing.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
How to Make a Return
1. To initiate a return, please fill out this form to start the process. Once your return is authorised, you will receive an email with detailed instructions.
2. Repack item carefully including all components. Be sure glasses are in original case and including the packing slip and/or include your order number.
3. Ship glasses in original packaging or other padded box and mail to the following freepost address:
EnChroma Australia Returns/Invenco Warehouse
Reply Paid 87987
PO Box 138
Drop off at your local post office.
4. Once package is received, refunds are normally processed within 1 to 5 business days. You will receive an email or text alert stating that your refund has been processed once complete. You will be contacted if there are any issues.
5. A credit should appear on your original method of payment within 3 to 7 business days.
6. If you cannot find your original packing slip or order number, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we are informed of the order number and customer information from the original order, we can make arrangements for a full refund to the original method of payment. Unfortunately, exchanges are not available at this time.
Any questions, please contact us!
EnChroma Customer Support